To use C It Training on your Windows PC follow the steps below:
- If you do not currently have Google Chrome installed on your Windows PC, please go to the following link and install it.
- Install Chrome
- Open Chrome and go into settings.
- In setting scroll down and click on advance settings
- Scroll down in content setting and Manage Microphone and Camera.
- Proper swing space and distance from camera is needed create training perspective. If available attach an HDMI cable to a flat screen for better viewing.
Screen vs. laptop